Edison Award, while TransAlta Corporation was selected along with a joint nomination by British Columbia Transmission Corporation and Hydro-Quebec for the international Edison Award.
What does BCTC stand for?
BCTC stands for British Columbia Transmission Corporation (public electric utility)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCTC
We have 62 other meanings of BCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Butler County Township Association (Oxford, OH)
- Beef and Cattle Trade Advisory Group (Canada)
- Basic Combat Training Brigade
- Battle Command Training Brigade (US Army)
- Baruch Computing and Technology Center (Baruch College; New York, NY)
- Battle Command Training Center
- Battle Command Training Course
- Bedford County Technical Center (Everett, Pennsylvania)
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (Kentucky)
- British Columbia Touring Council
- British Columbia Treaty Commission
- Building and Construction Trades Council (Atlanta, GA)
- Business Consulting and Training Center (Georgian Technical University)
- British Council of Turkish Cypriot Associations (UK)
- Battle Command Training Capability Program (US Army National Guard)
- Bucks County Tobacco Control Project (Pennsylvania)
- British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science
- Battle Command Training Directorate
- Battle Command Training Division (US Army)
- Bhsp65 Carboxy-Terminal Determinants
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served as Principle Engineer at British Columbia Transmission Corporation since 2003.
Northwest Natural Gas Company, dba NW Natural, (NYSE:NWN) announced today its board of directors has elected two new board members: Jane Peverett, president and chief executive officer of British Columbia Transmission Corporation (BCTC), and George Puentes, president of Don Pancho Authentic Mexican Foods Inc.
The interconnecting utilities will be Bonneville Power Administration ("BPA") in Washington State, and British Columbia Transmission Corporation ("BCTC") in British Columbia.
Reid as founding Chair of the British Columbia Transmission Corporation (BCTC).
He made major contributions to the development of the transmission business within BC Hydro and helped chart the course of the British Columbia Transmission Corporation as an independent entity.
Concurrently, the Bonneville Power Administration and the British Columbia Transmission Corporation will be conducting their own technical inter-connection studies to determine the optimum means to interconnect the Juan de Fuca line to their respective grid systems.
Filings have been made by Sea Breeze Pacific RTS in respect to the proposed lines with Bonneville Power Administration (a major utility under the US Department of Energy mandated to serve the Pacific Northwest), British Columbia Transmission Corporation (a BC crown corporation recently formed to operate British Columbia's transmission system) and the British Columbia Utilities Commission.