today announced it has entered into an agreement to purchase and operate Vancouver Wharves, a bulk marine terminal, from British Columbia Railway Company, a crown corporation owned by the Province of British Columbia.
What does BCOL stand for?
BCOL stands for British Columbia Railway Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Baltimore County Fire Department (Maryland)
- Bradley Conduct of Fire Trainer
- Behavioral Cooperative Oncology Group
- Bloomfield Church of God (Bloomfield, IN)
- Bulgarian Church of God (Stara Zagora, Bulgaria)
- British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission (Canada)
- British Columbia Office of Health Technology Assessment (Canada)
- Bar Council of India
- Brewery Convention of Japan
- Bottle/Can Opener Key Chain (common product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Columbia Railway Company is a commercial crown corporation, wholly-owned by the Province of British Columbia and is listed 45th in the BC Business Top 100 private, public and crown corporations.
Westel), a Canadian facilities based telecommunications company, from the British Columbia Railway Company (BC Rail) for Canadian $55 million (approximately U.