The British Columbia Ministry of Health has selected McKesson as vendor of choice for its radiologist peer review initiative, the single largest cross-facility initiative of its kind in North America.
What does BCMOH stand for?
BCMOH stands for British Columbia Ministry of Health (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Brunel Centre for Manufacturing Metrology (est. 1985; UK)
- Business Change Management Methodology
- Business Continuity Maturity Model (Virtual Corporation)
- British Columbia Milk Marketing Board (Canada)
- Berklee City Music Network (Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA)
- Bibliothèque Centrale des Musées Nationaux (French: Central Library of National Museums)
- Black Country Music Network (forum)
- Bean Common Mosaic Necrosis Potyvirus
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment (British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Ministry of Forests (Canada)
- British Columbia Mobility Opportunities Society (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Ministry of Transportation (BC, Canada)
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice
- Baskett-Chandy-Muntz-Palacios (network)
- Bay County Milk Producers (Michigan)
- Bob Couchenour Music Productions
- BRAIN (Broadband Radio Access for IP-based Networks) Candidate Mobility Management Protocol
- British Columbia Marijuana Party (Canada)
- British Columbia Provincial Museum (Canada)
- Business Continuity Management Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contracts, covering both municipal and provincial jurisdictions have been signed with the following entities: - City of Calgary - an enterprise service desk for a three year contract with an option for two additional two year agreements - British Columbia Ministry of Health - a five-year contract to provide application and server management services - Alberta Ministry of Health and Wellness - a four year contract to provide Business Intelligence Environment (BIE) services "These three contracts show the diversity of CGI's end-to-end offerings for the public sector," said Bill Clark, Senior Vice President of CGI for Western Canada.
Ian Mitchell, follows a study done last year by the British Columbia Ministry of Health, which showed Aboriginal babies were five times more likely to die of SIDS than non-Aboriginal babies in the province.
Recent Y2K projects include the British Columbia Ministry of Health, Nova Scotia Government, TELUS Communications, NN Financial and SaskTel among others.
In the healthcare sector, organizations such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the British Columbia Ministry of Health continued to turn to VFA for assistance in managing facilities asset data, optimally allocating maintenance and renewal budgets, and developing long-term capital plans.
Victoria: British Columbia Ministry of Health Services.
The Province of British Columbia Ministry of Health Services has finalized a $268 million (US)/$324 million (Canadian) fixed-price contract with MAXIMUS Canada, a subsidiary of MAXIMUS, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 1, 2004 MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS), a leading provider of health services consulting, program management, and information technology solutions to government, has been selected by the British Columbia Ministry of Health Services to enter into contract negotiations for a new service delivery model to carry out health benefit operations administrative services.