Yet what Bailey's up to is clear enough when she carefully describes a 1998 report by the British Columbia Law Institute in which a "significant minority" of members favored a "multiple domestic partnership" system detached from the patriarchal "baggage" of traditional polygamy.
What does BCLI stand for?
BCLI stands for British Columbia Law Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCLI
We have 1 other meaning of BCLI in our Acronym Attic
- Behavioural Change Local Fund (UK)
- Birmingham City Ladies Football Club (UK)
- Berkshire County Ladies Golf Association (UK)
- British Columbia Ladies Golf Association (Canada)
- Buckinghamshire County Ladies Golf Association (UK)
- Beach Cities Luxury Homes (Orange County, CA)
- Blue Cross Life and Health (insurance)
- British Columbia Linked Health Database (Canada)
- Bert Corona Leadership Institute (Washington, DC)
- Bluegrass Club of Long Island (New York)
- Bulk Calling Line Identification
- Blind Command Line Injection
- Black Country Libraries In Partnership (UK; public library partnership)
- Brown Community for Learning in Retirement (Rhode Island)
- Baseclock (computing)
- Bus Clock
- B Cell Lymphoma Line (immunology)
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Benedictine Center for Lifelong Learning (Minnesota)
- Bridge City Little League (Bridge City, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Centre for Elder Law Studies and the British Columbia Law Institute, Vancouver.
prepared for the British Columbia Law Institute by its Committee on Legal Issues Affecting Seniors.