On July 22, the British Columbia Labour Relations Board certified the union to represent the employees in the mine, milling and maintenance departments.
What does BCLB stand for?
BCLB stands for British Columbia Labour Relations Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of BCLB in our Acronym Attic
- British Columbia Library Association
- British Comparative Literature Association (est. 1975; UK)
- British Contact Lens Association
- Bureau de Coopération Linguistique et Artistique (French: Office of Co-Artistic Linguistics; France and Italy)
- Boston College Legal Assistance Bureau
- Bilingual Crosscultural Language in Academic Development
- Board Controller Local Area Network (Lucent)
- Beltrami County Lakes and Rivers Association (Bemidji, MN; est. 2003)
- Bath and Chippenham to London Action Society (now Better Rail Advisory Group; England, UK)
- Belgian Council of Laboratory Animal Science
- Broadband Connectionless Bearer Service
- Badminton Club Le Chesnay (Le Chesnay, France)
- Bandwidth-Constrained Least-Cost (routing protocol)
- Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer
- Bethlehem Church Life Centre (UK)
- Beyond Consequences, Logic and Control (Heather T. Forbes book)
- Big Cook Little Cook (UK children's TV show)
- Bituminous Concrete Lip Curb
- Breast Cancer Linkage Consortium
- Brigade Centrale de Lutte Contre la Corruption (French: Central Brigade for Combating Corruption)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13) The study chooses to use data from the British Columbia Labour Relations Board (BCLRB), which has the broadest jurisdiction and remedial powers, and among the highest case loads, of Canadian LRBs.
The inclusion resulted from a decision by the British Columbia Labour Relations Board.