He has twice fought bowel cancer but still he commits much of his time to listening to others as part of the Bowel Cancer Support Group and the British Colostomy Association.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for British Colostomy Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Brent Coon & Associates (Beaumont, TX)
- Brethren Colleges Abroad (foreign exchange program)
- Brevet de Chasseur à l'Arc (French: Patent Bow Hunter; certification)
- Bridge Certification Authority
- British Car Auctions
- British Caving Association
- British Cement Association
- British Central Africa
- British Chiropractic Association (UK)
- British Coffee Association
- British Combat Association
- British Consumers Association
- British Crystallographic Association
- Broadcast Control Authority
- Broadcast Credit Association
- Brooklyn College Academy (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brown Citrus Aphid (insect pest)
- Brownfield Cleanup Agreement (New York)
- Buckman Community Association
- Budget Control Act of 2011
Samples in periodicals archive:
His own experience made him think about others going through a similar ordeal and he became a voluntary visitor with support charity the British Colostomy Association.
She now works for the British Colostomy Association as regional organiser for Warwickshire and Leicester-shire.