For more information on sourcing and growing clematis, why not take a look at The British Clematis Society website at www.
What does BCS stand for?
BCS stands for British Clematis Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCS
We have 551 other meanings of BCS in our Acronym Attic
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Breast Cancer Symposium
- Breast Conserving Surgery (cancer)
- Brentwood College School (Victoria, British Columbia)
- Bretagne Capital Solidaire (French investment company)
- Bretagne Clio Sport (French car association)
- Briarcrest Christian School (Memphis, TN)
- Brilliant Career School (Nazimabad Karachi, Pakistan)
- British Cardiac Society
- British Chemical Standard
- British Computer Society
- British Crime Survey (survey carried out by UK Home Office, since 1982)
- British Cultural Studies (UK)
- Broad Community Support (International Finance Corporation)
- Broadband Communications System
- Broadcasting Council for Scotland (now Audience Council Scotland; UK)
- Broadcasting System
- Brown's Cab Services (Wisconsin)
- Brucargo Community System (Brussels)
- Bryan/College Station (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are members of the British Clematis Society and their plot includes 150 clematis plants.
The British Clematis Society recommends the following clematis varieties: C.
Saturday-Sunday, August 4-5: British Clematis Society, festival, Burford House Gardens, Tenbury Wells, Worcester, 10am-6pm.
You could join the British Clematis Society and they can be contacted at the BCS Membership Secretary, 2 Gatley Avenue, West Ewell, Surrey, KT19 9NG.
Clematis weekend HELMSLEY Walled Garden in Helmsley, North Yorkshire, is holding a two-day event this weekend where you can see an amazing collection given to the gardens by the British Clematis Society.
Saturday, September 9 British Clematis Society, show, Ryton Organic Gardens, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, near Coventry, 10am-4pm.
I was interested this week to see a list of easy clematis for colour throughout the year from the British Clematis Society.