As a showcase for regional talent, NEBA is second to none and of course we then take the winners to compete on a national stage at the British Chambers of Commerce National Awards in London in the autumn.
What does BTCC stand for?
BTCC stands for British Chambers of Commerce (London, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTCC
We have 44 other meanings of BTCC in our Acronym Attic
- Bull Terrier Club of America (breed specific club; est. 1897)
- Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible (book series)
- Brecon Town Concert Band (UK)
- British Taekwondo Control Board
- British Trade and Commerce Bank (Dominica)
- Business and Technical College of Bornholm (Bornholm, Denmark)
- Bankers Training and Consulting Company (now Bank Administration Institute; St. Louis, MO)
- Bankers Training Certification Center
- Biological Threat Characterization Center (US DHS)
- Bridge Team Command and Control (mariners)
- British Touring Car Championship
- British Touring Car Club (UK)
- Bull Terrier Club of Central Arizona
- Bangladesh-Thai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue (dog rescue program)
- Beyond the Call of Duty (game)
- British Turkish Committee for Dialogue (UK; est. 2005)
- Bioterrorism Training and Curriculum Development Program (US DHHS)
- Before the Common Era (web discussion group)
- Bureau of Transport and Communication Economics (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz UK is partnering with the British Chambers of Commerce to provide members of six participating Chambers with special access to Hertz's tailored solutions for small to medium sized businesses for a six month promotional period.
Neil Cunningham, the general manager for Hertz UK and Europe, said, 'We are delighted to partner with the British Chambers of Commerce to support owners of small to medium sized businesses.
Six Chambers from Birmingham Group, Black Country, Coventry & Warwickshire, Herefordshire & Worcestershire, North Staffordshire and Shropshire and member companies met at Birmingham Airport to hear John Longworth, director general of the British Chambers of Commerce, speak about issues which it is putting to the Government on behalf of businesses.
Treforest-based Concrete Canvas, which manufactures a unique concrete-impregnated canvas that has helped speed up some construction tasks, has picked up the British Chambers of Commerce Award for Innovation through Technology, sponsored by Dell.
Attendees included guest of honour David Frost, retiring director-general of the British Chambers of Commerce, and main speaker Charlotte Hogg, head of retail distribution at Santander.
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) said it expects the economy will grow by 1.
The British Chambers of Commerce was established in 1860, although the first chamber in the English-speaking world was founded in 1768 in Jersey.