The British Cast Iron Research Association, as part of a research project for the American Foundry Society, produced a table providing the maximum carbon for various silicon values to avoid flotation of graphite nodules for various section thicknesses of different shapes (Table 1).
What does BCIRA stand for?
BCIRA stands for British Cast Iron Research Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brainbench Certified Internet Professional
- British Columbia Information and Privacy (Canada)
- Business Continuity Insurance Process
- Building and Construction Industry Payments Act (Australia)
- British Columbia Institute of Property Inspectors
- Boston College Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- Bureau of Commodity Inspection & Quarantine (Taiwan)
- Barnett Continent Intestinal Reservoir (South Point Hospital)
- Binding Citizens Initiated Referendum (New Zealand)
- Burkle Center for International Relations (Los Angeles, CA)
- Bilingual Cooperative Integrated Reading and Composition
- Bioinformatics and Chemical Informatics Research Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- British Columbia Interuniversity Research Data Centre
- Breast Cancer International Research Group
- Beijing Chemical Industry Research Institute (China)
- Biological Control of Insects Research Laboratory (Columbia, MO)
- British Columbia Injury Research and Prevention Unit (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Bachelor of Computer Information Science
- Bangkok Christian International School (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Basic Computer Information Systems