I know it's in our name," Gnong says, "but the British Beer Company is not necessarily about the beer, it's about enjoying a beverage in a British pub setting.
What does BBC stand for?
BBC stands for British Beer Company (Plymouth, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBC
We have 629 other meanings of BBC in our Acronym Attic
- Brass Band of Columbus (Columbus, OH)
- Braxton Butterfield Consulting
- Breeding Bird Census
- Breeding Bird Count
- Brentwood Borough Council (UK)
- Bridge Between Memory Cells
- Bridgeport Brass Company
- Briercrest Bible College (Canada)
- Brisbane Boys College (Australia)
- British Bankers Club (Menlo Park, CA)
- British Biker Cooperative
- British Born Chinese
- British Born Cypriot
- British Broadcasting Centre (common, but incorrect)
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Brixton Broadcasting Corporation (Delbert Wilkins Show, UK TV)
- Broad Band Channel
- Broadband Bearer Capability
- Broadband Chaff
- Broadbank Burbcasting Corporation (syndicated radio program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While drinking a Fuller's ale on vacation at The British Beer Company in Sandwich, Mass.