A large share is said to be placed in the London market through a program led by British Aviation Insurance Group.
What does BAIG stand for?
BAIG stands for British Aviation Insurance Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities
- Best Asia International Digital Technology Ltd. (China)
- British Association of Industrial Editors
- Bay Area Industry Education Council (Fremont, CA)
- Belarussian Association of International Forwarders (freight; Belarus)
- Bharatia Agro-Industries Foundation (India)
- Bile Acid-Independant Flow
- Bile Acid-Independent Fraction
- Boyer Allan India Fund, Inc. (hedge fund; India)
- Broward Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Beijing Automotive Industry Holding (China)
- Bulletin of Ancient Iranian History (Iran)
- Burlington Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1955; Canada)
- Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co. Ltd. (China)
- Building America-Industrialized Housing Project (United States Department of Energy; Florida)
- Bemidji Area Indian Health Service (Bemidji, MN)
- Billings Area Indian Health Service (Montana)
- Bureau of Aging and in Home Services (Indiana)
- Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device
- Beijing Application Institute of Information Technology (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Aerospace was created in 2001 through the merger of the British Aviation Insurance Group and the Associated Aviation Underwriters in the USA.
to British Aviation Insurance Group, the leading London specialty aviation insurance consortium.