Mr Thomas argued that if the information was released, it would prejudice the commercial interests and jeopardise the future of the not-for-profit British Audience Research Bureau (BARB).
What does BARB stand for?
BARB stands for British Audience Research Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BARB
We have 6 other meanings of BARB in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Association in Research Application on Conservation Agriculture (Belgium)
- Bay Area Rock Art Research Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Bachelor of Arabic
- Ballast Aerating Retrieval Boom (NASA)
- Beacon Aided Radar Bombing
- Biohazard Assessment Research Branch (US EPA)
- Bluetooth Architecture Review Board
- BMDO Acquisition Reporting Bulletin Board
- Born after the Reinforced Ban (cows)
- British Association Representing Breeders
- Broadcaster Audience Research Bureau
- Broadcasters' Audience Research Board (UK company)
- Broadened Arrangement of Resources from A Basic Accessory Relocation Application-Supply Issue and Recovery System
- Business Acquisition Reporting Bulletin Board
- Bureau of Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Development (Philippines)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Backside Antireflective Coating
- Bainbridge Amateur Radio Club (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Bali Airlines Representative Committee
- Baltimore Amateur Radio Club (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the British Audience Research Bureau, ITV saw its audience share inJanuary and February fall as low as 22.
According to the British Audience Research Bureau (Barb), ITV saw its audience share in January and February fall as low as 22.
The Grand National's impressive showing in the table, compiled from data provided by the British Audience Research Bureau, delighted Aintree chief executive Charles Barnett, who said: "It shows the race retains its pre-eminent position and popularity with the British public.
5 million Britons, 59 percent of the population, watched Saturday's funeral, the British Audience Research Bureau said.
The British Audience Research Bureau reckoned that 59 per cent of the nation were in front of their tellies.
The figures, from the British Audience Research Bureau (Barb), show ITV1 remains the most popular channel across peak hours
The figures, from the British Audience Research Bureau (Barb), show ITV1 remains the most popular channel across peak hours.