Top surgeons including Joe Cahill, former president of the British Association of Day Surgery, have endorsed the use of these theatres and enjoy working in them.
What does BADS stand for?
BADS stands for British Association of Day Surgery (London, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BADS
We have 13 other meanings of BADS in our Acronym Attic
- Border Area Development Programme (India)
- Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pitbulls (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Drag Racing Club (California)
- Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club (California)
- Behavioral Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome
- Bergen Amateur Dramatic Society (Bergen, Norway)
- Biological Agent Decontamination Simulant
- Biological Agent Detection System
- Black Locks with Albinism and Deafness Syndrome
- Boston Air Defense Sector
- Backup Air Data Sensor Assembly (military aviation)
- Broadband Annular Dual-Slot Antenna
- Blowing And Drifting Snow Capable Of Impeding Vehicular Traffic
- Bristol Area Downs Syndrome Support (UK)
- Beta Alpha Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Bank Account Debits Tax
- Best Available Demonstrated Technology
- British Association of Dental Therapists (UK)
- Birch Acres Dog Training Club (South Africa)
- Before-After Demo Task Force (Education and Outreach Working Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Association of Day Surgery (BADS) said some units had been charging patients for the drugs they need to take after surgery for some time.
Patients could even go home on the same day as receiving a kidney transplant, the president of the British Association of Day Surgery (BADS) said during a Midland conference.