[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The British Association of Critical Care Nurses (BACCN) was established in 1985 and has grown and developed through the hard work and dedication of its members, regional committees and the national board.
What does BACCN stand for?
BACCN stands for British Association of Critical Care Nurses (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business Application Competence Centre
- Bay Area Community College Consortium (California)
- Beijing Aerospace Command and Control Center (China)
- Bankstown Airport Community Consultative Forum (Australia)
- Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- Band-Assembled Crosstalk Cancellation Hierarchy (algorithm)
- British Association for Community Child Health
- Boosting Alcohol Consciousness Concerning the Health of University Students
- Biosphere-Aerosol-Cloud-Climate Interactions
- British-American Chamber of Commerce for the Midwest, Inc.
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Battlefield Automated Command and Control System
- Billing and Customer Care Systems
- Bell Atlantic Communications and Construction Services, Inc.
- Belarussian Aid for Children Cardiff Undergraduate Programme
- Basic Access Control Domain
- Basic Alteration Class Drawing
- British Academy of Childhood Disability (London, England, UK)
- British Association of Conference Destinations
- British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
Samples in periodicals archive:
British Association of Critical Care Nurses, Nursing in Critical Care, 9: 3, 95-97.
The public sector is also extensive users of the facilities with The British Association of Critical Care Nurses and The Northern Network of Cardiac Care visiting the High Gosforth Park Estate.