] British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH).
What does BASHH stand for?
BASHH stands for British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BASHH in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area Siberian Husky Club
- Bikers Against Statewide Hunger (Washington)
- Bird/wildlife Aircraft Strike Hazard (military/aviation)
- Blue Ash YMCA (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Bourne Again Shell (Unix/Linux)
- Bridged Amplifier Switching Hybrid
- Bulimia Anorexia Self-Help, Inc.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Hospitality Administration (Southern New Hampshire University; Manchester, NH)
- Bustad Ash Study and Health Committee, Washington State University
- Band Selective Homonuclear Decoupling
- Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame (San Francisco, CA)
- Basic Achievement Skills Inventory (achievement test; Pearson Education, Inc.)
- Body Arts and Sciences International (est. 1989)
- British Association of Ski Instructors
- Buoyant Aircraft Systems International (Canada)
- Bureau of Air Safety Investigation (Australia)
- Business Advisory Services Inc. (Parramatta, Australia)
- Business and Social Initiatives (database)
- Brothers and Sisters in Action (Fontana, CA)
- Base Access Service Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a March 2012 position statement, the British HIV Association (BHIVA) and the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH) concluded that as yet the data on the efficacy of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is not compelling enough for it to be offered to patients on demand, and that it should only be prescribed in the context of a clinical research study until more data on its efficacy is gathered.