DDF is the first combined meeting of the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG), Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons (AUGIS), British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (BAPEN) and British Association for the Study of the Liver (BASL).
What does BAPEN stand for?
BAPEN stands for British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Broken Arrow Police Department (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education
- Bacterial Peritonitis
- Barbados Association of Professional Engineers
- Bathing Ape (Japanese clothing brand)
- Benign Asbestos Pleural Effusion
- Beta Alpha Psi Epsilon
- Branch Arm Piping Enclosure
- Bulgarian Association on Packaging and Environment
- Bureau d'Audiences Publiques sur l'Environnement
- Baden Pengawas Pasar Modal
- Badan Pengawas Pasar Modal dan Lembaga Keuangan (Indonesian: Capital Market Supervisory Agency and Financial Institution)
- Boston Area Police Emergency Radio Net
- Boston Area Police Emergency Radio Network
- British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons
- Bulgarian Association for Promotion of Education and Science (est. 2003)
- Badan Pengawas Tenaga Nuklir (Indonesian nuclear energy surveillance agency)
- Baltic-American Partnership Fund
- Berlin Asia-Pacific Film Festival
- Bay Area Pearland Gamblers (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: FFION WILLIAMS The British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (BAPEN)'s Nutrition Screening Week is due to take place in Ysbyty Gwynedd, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd and Wrexham Maelor from 5th to 7th April.
3bn annually - twice as much as obesity, according to the British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition.
Fresenius Kabi is a member of numerous industry alliances in the clinical nutrition therapy area such as the Middle East's first Medical Device Association (MECOMED), European Society for Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition (ESPEN), and its individual country chapters such as British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (BAPEN).