An ambulance was quickly at the scene and was backed up by a British Association for Immediate Care emergency doctor and the County Air Ambulance from Strensham.
What does BASICS stand for?
BASICS stands for British Association for Immediate Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BASICS
We have 9 other meanings of BASICS in our Acronym Attic
- British American Security Information Council
- British Association of Sport in Colleges (UK)
- Broad Area Space-based Imagery Collector
- Broad Area Surveillance Intelligence Capability
- Brothers And Sisters In Christ
- Beginner's All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code, Advanced
- Banff Annual Seminar in Cognitive Science (Canada)
- Basic Support for Institutionalizing Child Survival
- Battle Area Surveillance Intelligence Communications System
- Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention of College Students (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; model program)
- Business Students in Community Service
- Base Access Security Information Control System
- Bay Area Social Investment Forum (California)
- Bovine Aldosterone Secretion Inhibiting Factor
- Builders' Association Self Insurers Fund (Kansas and Missouri)
- Basic Skills for Inclusive Learning (UK)
- Bay Area Seed Interchange Library
- Behavior Analysis Society of Illinois
- Barriers to Assertive Skills in Nurses (nursing)
- Biosphere Atmosphere Stable Isotope Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the number of BASICS emergency doctors - named after the British Association for Immediate Care - available to crews across the region, has been increased.
Secretary of British Association for Immediate Care (BASICS), Dr Holden is trained to deal with casualties in major incidents.