Led by a coalition of organisations including the British Heart Foundation, the British Association for Cardiac Rehabilitation (BACR) and patient groups, the campaign is calling for a quality programme.
What does BACR stand for?
BACR stands for British Association for Cardiac Rehabilitation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BACR
We have 1 other meaning of BACR in our Acronym Attic
- Berkeley Advanced Chip Performance Calculator
- British Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Amputee Rehabilitation (UK)
- Bottom-Up Analysis of Logic Programming Languages
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (UK)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy South London (UK)
- Basic Annual Compensation Rate
- Bay Area Community Resources (est. 1976; San Rafael, CA)
- Borrowed Angels Charity Riders (various locations)
- British Artificial Competition Rules (skiing; UK)
- British Association for Cancer Research
- Bulgarian Association of Clinical Research (est. 2003)
- Bath Archive for Contemporary Religious Affairs (UK)
- Bottle and Can Redemption Association
- Bay Area Court Reporters Association of Texas
- Buenos Aires Cricket Rugby Club
- Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Network (Houston, Texas)
- Brilliantly. Assembled Catchy, Rustic, Odd Narrative, Yet Meaningful
- Bay Area Clinical Regulatory Roundtable (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Colon and Rectal Surgeons (Concord, CA)
- Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies