The British Art Market Federation, which represents many UK dealers, said the figures made for "alarming reading".
What does BAMF stand for?
BAMF stands for British Art Market Federation (est. 1996; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAMF
We have 12 other meanings of BAMF in our Acronym Attic
- Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic
- Bovine Adrenal Medullary Endothelial
- Brigade Airspace Management Element
- Brookfield Academy Mini Economy (Brookfield, WI)
- Base Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Officer (Canadian Royal Air Force)
- Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee (refuge)
- Bow Echo and MCV Experiment
- Bay Area Metal Festival (Santa Clara, CA)
- Berkey Avenue Mennonite Fellowship (Goshen, IN)
- Biomass and Methane Fuels
- Brothers Associated Moving Forward
- Builders Association of Metro Flint (Burton, MI)
- Builders' Association of Metropolitan Flint (Flint, Michigan)
- Bundesamt für Militärflugplätze (German: Federal Office for Military Airfields; Switzerland)
- Bureau of Apogaea Medical and Fire (Colorado)
- Bay Area Motion Graphics (San Francisco, CA)
- Bidimensional Anisotrope Mesh Generator (mathematics)
- Bonnier Amigo Music Group
- Border Analysis and Management Group, Inc.
- Bovine Adrenal Medulla Gangliosides
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the chairman of the British Art Market Federation Your leading article (March 2005) draws attention to the huge risk that the European Union is taking with the future of its modern art market by proceeding with the introduction of droit de suite independently of countries outside Europe.
London's pivotal position on the global art market will be destroyed at a stroke, claims the British Art Market Federation.