Ubaid-period boat remains from As-Sabiyah: excavations by the British Archaeological Expedition to Kuwait.
What does BAEK stand for?
BAEK stands for British Archaeological Expedition to Kuwait (Unversity College London; England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bay Area Environmental Education Resource Fair (California)
- Bay Area Economic Forum
- Bay Area Editors' Forum
- Bay Area Equity Fund
- Belgian American Educational Foundation
- British American Educational Foundation
- Bulgarian-American Enterprise Fund
- Beaumont Area Educators Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- British Airways Employees Federal Credit Union (Jamaica, NY)
- Besluit Aanleg Energie Infrastructuur (Dutch: Construction Energy Infrastructure Decision)
- Béton Armé aux Etats Limites (French: State Reinforced Concrete Limit; construction regulation)
- Burned Area Emergency Response Leader (various organizations)
- Brainerd Area Environmental Learning Network (Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics (University of Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Applied Environmental Management (degree)
- Bay Area Engine Modelers
- British Association for Accident and Emergency Medicine (now British Association for Emergency Medicine)
- British Association for Emergency Medicine (London, UK)
- British Association of European Mountain Leaders (UK)
- Bioressources Aquatiques en Environnement Méditerranéen et Tropical (French: Aquatic Bioresources in Mediterranean and Tropical Environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Archaeological Expedition to Kuwait, British School of Archaeology in Iraq Newsletter 7(May): 6.