Leisure, which has arcades in Rhyl, Colwyn Bay and Llandudno, as well as other parts of the country, is vicepresident of the British Amusement and Catering Trades Association, which has been leading the campaign against the shake-up.
What does BACTA stand for?
BACTA stands for British Amusement and Catering Trades Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 6 other meanings of BACTA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Administration Computer Science and Information Technology
- Bagotville Air Cadet Summer Training Centre (Canada)
- Blackdown Army Cadet Summer Training Centre
- Borden Air Cadet Summer Training Centre
- Bekaert Advanced Coating Technologies
- Best Available Control Technology
- Biological Approaches to Cancer Treatment
- British Association of Conference Towns
- Bryn Athyn Community Theater (est. 1981; Bryn Athyn, PA)
- Bay Area Cellular Telephone Company
- Best Available Control Technology Economically Achievable (Canada)
- Biological Arms Control Treaty Office (Army implementing agent)
- Bactrian (linguistics)
- Bangor Area Comprehensive Transportation System (Maine)
- Belgian Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- British Association of Clinical Terminology Specialists (UK)
- Baseband Assembly Control Unit
- Battle Area Control Unit
- Best Advantage Credit Union (Brillion, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caborn, who made the announcement during a speech at the annual general meeting of the British Amusement and Catering Trades Association
The minister told delegates at the annual general meeting of the British Amusement and Catering Trades Association in London that the Government recognised the importance of the pounds 7.