Prior to joining Safeway in 1994, Ching was General Manager-North America for British American Consulting Group, a software/consulting firm focusing on the distribution and retail industry.
What does BACG stand for?
BACG stands for British American Consulting Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BACG
We have 2 other meanings of BACG in our Acronym Attic
- Brandon Area Community Foundation (Canada)
- Broken Arrow Community Foundation, Inc. (est. 1966; Broken Arrow, OK)
- Bacillus Firmus
- Bar Association for Commerce Finance and Industry (UK)
- British Association of Canned Food Importers (UK)
- Bay Area Coalition to Fight the Minutemen (San Francisco, CA)
- Bank Austria Creditanstalt Group
- Base Aérea de Campo Grande
- Bay Area Consulting Group
- Boston Academic Consulting Group
- British Association for Crystal Growth
- Burlington Area Community Gardens
- Baroque Artists of Champaign-Urbana (Illinois)
- Bay Area Coalition for Headwaters
- Behavioural and Community Health (Australia)
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital (Fort Campbell, KY)
- Brown Association for Cooperative Housing (Providence, Rhode Island)
- BTB and CNC Homology
- Business Alliance for Commerce in Hemp
- Center for Behavioral and Community Health Studies (San Diego State University; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ching was the General Manager-North America for British American Consulting Group, a software and consulting firm focusing on the distribution and retail industries.
With the CA VARsity Club program, I don't feel that I am partnered with a product but partnered with all of CA," said Daniel Cunningham, director of technical services, British American Consulting Group.