and Maurice Oldroyd, the founder member and patron of the British Amateur Rugby League Association, whose headquarters are obviously based in Huddersfield.
What does BARLA stand for?
BARLA stands for British Amateur Rugby League Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Buckles, Anchors, Rappel Device, Knots (mountaineering/climbing)
- Barents and Kara Seas Oceanographic Data Base Project
- Boise Area Radio Kontrol Society (radio control flying; Idaho)
- Byram Animal Rescue Kindness Squad (Stanhope, NJ)
- Bangladesh Amateur Radio League
- Barbados Auto Racing League (Bridgetown, Barbados)
- Bay Area Research Logistics (Canada)
- Biobehavioral Alcohol Research Laboratory (Indiana University)
- Brisbane Airport Rail Link (Australia)
- Brookhaven Animal Rescue League (Brookhaven, MS)
- Bottom Anti-Reflective Coating for I-Line Lithography
- Bolton Accredited Residential Landlords Organisation (UK)
- British Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society (UK)
- Barrie-Allandale Railway Modelers (Canada)
- Basketball Academy Rhein Main (Germany)
- Block Acceptance Reporting Mechanism
- Boiler and Radiator Manufacturers Association Ltd. (UK)
- Bay Area Rat and Mouse Club of America
- Basic Research for Microsystems Integration
- Bath Area Real-estate News
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are currently in a play-off position in the Premier Division of the National Conference, which is the top division of the pyramid of amateur leagues run by the British Amateur Rugby League Association.
GB are represented by the British Amateur Rugby League Association, who are going for a hat - trick of trophies.
What we really need is an end to the grid-lock between the Rugby Fotball League and the British Amateur Rugby League Association.
tmc250112arm) * NEW HOME: BARLA, the British Amateur Rugby League Association, was given pounds 150,000 to find a new home after outgrowing their Upperhead Row HQ.
``These frightening increases have been brought about principally by the September 11 disaster,'' said British Amateur Rugby League Association chairman Maurice Oldroyd.
The British Amateur Rugby League Association (BARLA) are to host a six-match tour by the Australian Aboriginals in the autumn.
A British Amateur Rugby League Association (BARLA) appeals committee last night reduced the suspension to two years, 12 months of it suspended.