The Borough of Kirklees 12-year-old won five events at the first of this season's British Age Group Categories (BAGCats) Championships.
What does BAGCATS stand for?
BAGCATS stands for British Age Group Categories (swimming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bengali Association of Greater Atlanta (est. 1979; Atlanta, GA)
- Besluit Aanwijzing Gevaarlijke Afvalstoffen (Dutch: decree on hazardous waste material; was BACA)
- Bismarck Art and Galleries Association (Bismarck, ND)
- British Amateur Gymnastic Association
- British Amputee Golf Association
- Boys and Girls Against Scooter Theft
- Baptist Association of Greater Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Bay Area Girls Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Bishop Auckland Golf Club (UK)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- British Association of Golf Course Constructors (UK)
- British Association of Green Crop Driers
- Business Advisory Group on Civil Protection (UK)
- Bauer Arndt Gingrich and Danker (Biblical Greek dictionary)
- British Association of Generic Distributors (UK)
- Bundesarbeitsgerichtsentscheidung (German: decision of supreme labour court)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics
- Bay Area Gnu Enthusiasts League
- Bayesian Analysis of Gene Expression Level (genome biology)
- Bay Area Global Education Project (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NUNEATON & Bedworth Dolphins rode on the crest of the waves at the Coventry & District Championships and leading the way was a quartet of youngsters in top form in the British Age Group Categories (BAGCATS).