Adam Baxter, of the British Actors' Equity Association, said: "If an actor can't guarantee he or she will turn up for a show, it's tantamount to professional suicide.
What does BAEA stand for?
BAEA stands for British Actors' Equity Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAEA
We have 1 other meaning of BAEA in our Acronym Attic
- British Aerospace Engineering
- British Aerospace Systems, LTD
- Bronchial Artery Embolization
- Buffet Accès Emploi (French: Buffet JobConnect; Canada)
- Bureau d'Assistance Européen (French: European Assistance Office; Belgium)
- Bureau des Affaires Etrangères (French: Foreign Affairs Office)
- Bureau of Agricultural Engineering (USDA)
- Bureau of American Ethnology (Smithsonian Institution)
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Business, Accounting and Economics (various schools)
- British Aerobatic Association
- British Association of Educational Audiologists (est. 1997; UK)
- British Atomic Energy Authority
- Brookville Area Education Association
- Buddhist Academy for Ecological Awakening (Seoul, South Korea)
- Bituminous & Aggregate Equipment Bureau
- Bar Association of Erie County (New York state)
- Bavarian Aero Club (quasi-official label used with German postage)
- Bay Area Exchange Club (Bay City, Michigan)
- Black Advocates for Educational Choice
Samples in periodicals archive:
the UK production arm of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:ERTS), a leading global interactive entertainment software company, and the British Actors' Equity Association, the union of professional performers in the United Kingdom, announced today that the two organizations have successfully negotiated the UK's first comprehensive contract covering talent performing in interactive media productions.
He serves on various theatre charity committees and is current President of the British Actors' Equity Association.