If in Britain, check with the British Activity Holiday Association - www.
What does BAHA stand for?
BAHA stands for British Activity Holiday Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAHA
We have 19 other meanings of BAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Board of Animal Health
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Airways Holidays (British Airways; UK)
- Bundesverband der Arzneimittel-Hersteller eV
- Business After Hours
- Bay Area Homeless Alliance (California)
- Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association (est. 1974; Berkeley, CA)
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid (trademark of Entific Medical Systems AB, Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Bozeman Amateur Hockey Association (Bozeman, MT)
- British Alliance of Healing Associations (UK)
- Bureau of Alien Human Affairs (webcast)
- Belgian Aviation History Association Archaeology Team (Belgium)
- BeltLine Affordable Housing Advisory Board (Atlanta, GA)
- Border Areas HIV/AIDS Prevention Project (Vietnam)
- A Boy and His Blob (video game)
- Bay Area Harmonica Band (Michigan)
- Brighton and Hove Business Awards (UK)
- Baldock Arts and Heritage Centre (UK)
- Bay Area Hardcore
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Activity Holiday Association (BAHA) contends that there are many summer camps in the United Kingdom with large numbers of children in attendance although accurate statistics are not available.
Seek an activity company with a good record that is registered with the British Activity Holiday Association.