You can visit Britain's Next Top Model Live at ExCel in the city's Docklands from this Friday October 22 to Sunday 24 - absolutely free if you win a pair of tickets.
What does BNTM stand for?
BNTM stands for Britain's Next Top Model (UK TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BNTM
We have 30 other meanings of BNTM in our Acronym Attic
- Bi-National Task Group
- Bone Thugs N Harmony (rap band)
- But Not the Hippopotamus (Sandra Boynton book)
- Blind Nasotracheal Intubation
- Bnai Noach Torah Institute (Georgetown, CO)
- Border Network Technologies, Inc. (Toronto, Canada)
- British National Temperance League
- Be Nice to Me (online gaming)
- Brazil National Tourism Mart
- Bentonite (lithological term)
- Battlefield Nuclear Targeting Optimized
- Belize National Tour Operators Association (trade association)
- Battalion Tactical Operations Center
- Basal Nuclei and Thalamic Region (nuclear medicine)
- Bimodal Nuclear Thermal Rocket
- Belconnen Naval Transmission Station (Department of Defense; Australia)
- British National Travel Survey
- British New Testament Society
- Bud Norris & Terence Seagal (German disc jockeys)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tiffany Pisani has been crowned Britain's Next Top Model 2010.
A MIDLAND beauty could be crowned Britain's Next Top Model having impressed top fashion icons including Elle Macpherson and Julien MacDonald.
CAPTION(S): REALITY TV STAR: Abbey Clancy BEAUTY: Delita Cole, from Halewood, is in Britain's Next Top Model 2010
LONDON, June 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- With Revlon's Global Brand Ambassador Elle Macpherson set to take the reins as presenter, judge and executive producer of the new series of Britain's Next Top Model and Revlon's long-standing tradition to partnering with the most beautiful and iconic women around the world, Revlon is the perfect partner to provide the hot makeup looks and inspiration for the new series which guarantees more glamour, more drama, and more rivalry than ever before.
Made in the Midlands - page 5 The engineering profession has something of an image problem when faced with the glitz and glamour of television shows like X Factor and Britain's Next Top Model which lure young people into thinking going from zero to hero via a television show is a feasible career path.
The thing about Britain's Next Top Model is that you either buy into the glitzy premise or you don't.
Byline: BY ROZ LAWS TV Editor REALITY show star Aaron Hunt has revealed how her bid to become Britain's Next Top Model is being plagued by rumours she has an eating disorder.