Services between Swindon and Bristol Parkway are suspended in both directions.
What does BPW stand for?
BPW stands for Bristol Parkway (railway station; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPW
We have 35 other meanings of BPW in our Acronym Attic
- Byron Preiss Visual Publications
- Billing Price Variance Report
- British Picture Vocabulary Scale
- Base Pulse Width
- Best Photographer of the World
- Beverage Partners Worldwide (joint venture)
- Biro Perjalanan Wisata (travel agency)
- Black Panther Wing (Star Wars gaming group)
- Board of Public Works
- Borland Pascal for Windows (computer programming)
- Business and Professional Women
- Berkeley Path Wanderers Association (Berkeley, CA)
- Best Performing Workbody Award (International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage)
- Bixby Public Works Authority (Oklahoma)
- Black Public Works Association (est. 1995; North Carolina)
- Business and Professional Women Amman (Jordan)
- Business Plan Writers Association
- Buena Park Woman's Club (California)
- Business and Professional Women's Club
- Brick Pop Warner Dragons (Brick, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the southwest, trains running between Bristol Parkway and Swindon have been suspended because of flooding.
id=5107 You can find us just 15 minutes from Bristol City Centre and 5 minutes from Bristol Parkway Train Station, making our hotel perfect for business and leisure travellers alike.
Amazingly, the driver then got out and helped the woman into his cab before driving her to nearby Bristol Parkway Station.
The woman, 38, with shopping bags in hand, walked across six railway lines from Bristol Parkway station on her way home to Cheltenham shortly after 9am on Saturday.
Shinano Kenshi Corporation, 6065 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA 90230; phone: 800-755-0752 or 310-693-7600; e-mail: <info@shinano.
The bank at Alderton, in south Gloucestershire, gave way causing difficulties along the line between Bristol Parkway and Swindon.
It happened west of Chipping Sodbury tunnel and is causing disruption to services between Swindon and Bristol Parkway, a spokesman said.