The meeting was chaired jointly by Anira Khokhar of the Bristol Muslim Cultural Society and Glen Burrows Branch Secretary of the Bristol RMT Rail Union.
What does BMCS stand for?
BMCS stands for Bristol Muslim Cultural Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMCS
We have 31 other meanings of BMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Mountain Community Renewal Council
- British Motorcycle Racing Club
- Black Mountain Conflict Resolution Services
- Backup Mission Control Station (GPS)
- Baptist Medical Center South (Montgomery, Alabama)
- Belegarth Medieval Combat Society (live action battlegame involving foam boffers)
- Bharati Management Consultancy Services (India)
- Blue Mountain Christian School
- Blue Mountains Conservation Society (Wentworth Falls, NSW, Australia)
- Branch Movement Control System
- Broadband Multimedia Communications System
- Budget Management & Credit Solutions LLC (Gardner, KS)
- Building Management Control System
- Bulk Mounted Computer Station
- Bureau of Motor Carriers Safety
- Senior Chief Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Bullmastiff Club of South Australia
- Bayonne Medical Center School of Nursing (New Jersey)
- Before Morning Civil Twilight
- Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test (trademark of Harcourt Assessment, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Farooq Sidique, of Bristol Muslim Cultural Society, said: "I am not aware of this individual.
Farooq Siddique, of the Bristol Muslim Cultural Society, said: "We have a long history of very good community relations here and people have worked very hard to keep it that way.