Aleut Corporation  Arctic Slope Regional Corporation  Bering Straits Native Corporation  Bristol Bay Native Corporation  Calista Corporation  Chenega Corporation  Chugach Alaska Corporation  Cook Inlet Region Inc.
What does BBNC stand for?
BBNC stands for Bristol Bay Native Corporation (est. 1971; Anchorage, AK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBNC
We have 2 other meanings of BBNC in our Acronym Attic
- Burly Bear Network (TV)
- Bye Bye Now
- Bank of British North America (various locations)
- Blood Bowl North America (gaming)
- Bristol Bay Native Association (Alaska)
- Blue Ball National Bank (Pennsylvania)
- Broke Brain Nature Boy
- Bomb Blast Net Curtains (explosion protection)
- Brewskee-Ball National Championship (bar game tournament)
- Briar Bush Nature Center (Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania)
- Better Buildings New Construction Program (Toronto City Council; Canada)
- Bigband Networks, Inc (stock symbol)
- Bonner Ball Neutron Detector (NASA)
- Barnegat Bay National Estuary Program (New Jersey)
- Buzzards Bay National Estuary Program (Wareham, MA)
- Backbone Network
- Billion Barrels of Natural Gas Liquids (petroleum geology)
- Big Bang Never Happened
- Big Bend Natural History Association (Texas)
- Bea Balik Nama Kendaraan Bermotor (Indonesian: Transfer of Motor Vehicle Title Fee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state and Bristol Bay Native Corporation have signed an agreement to open the outer continental shelf of Bristol Bay to federal lease sales.
Stevens and his staff are so hesitant to move forward," says Tom Hawkins, senior vice president and chief operating officer for the Bristol Bay Native Corporation.
Alutiiq Aleut Corporation Arctic Slope Regional Corporation Bering Straits Native Corporation Bethel Native Corporation Bristol Bay Native Corporation Calista Corporation Chenega Corporation Chugach Alaska Corporation Cook Inlet Region Inc.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation "It's sheer volume," said Jason Metrokin, director of shareholder and corporate relations at Bristol Bay.
Area Natives are represented by the regional Bristol Bay Native Corporation, as well as the non-profit Bristol Bay Native Association and several local village corporations.
Metro, the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), Parsons Transportation Group, Bristol Bay Native Corporation and American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Metro Transit, the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), Parsons Transportation Group, Bristol Bay Native Corporation and American Honda Motor Company, Inc.