Bristol Metropolitan College estimated a 60% rise in parents attending open days; Brislington Enterprise College said they had double the number they had last year and Bristol Brunel Academy reported a 50% rise.
What does BEC stand for?
BEC stands for Brislington Enterprise College (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEC
We have 301 other meanings of BEC in our Acronym Attic
- Bose-Einstein Condensation/Condensates
- Boston Equestrian Center
- Bowlers Educational Clinic
- Bowling European Corporative
- Boyd Energy Corporation
- BRAC Environmental Coordinator
- Branch Executive Committee
- Brandon Ebel Company (Christian record label)
- Breton Education Centre (Canada)
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre (Australia)
- Bristol Electronic Community
- Bristol Exploration Club
- British Enduro Championship (UK)
- British Engineers Club
- British Evangelical Council
- Brown Economic Consulting Inc (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Brunel Enterprise Centre (UK)
- Buffer & Executive Control
- Building An Extraordinary Community (Sault Ste. Marie, MN)
- Building Environmental Communities (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the Government's Building Schools for the Future Programme, we are delighted to be working with four schools in the area: Bristol Brunel Academy, Brislington Enterprise College, Whitefield Fishponds Community School, and Hartcliffe Education Campus.