Information was obtained from 205 persons (mostly adults from south Brisbane and the South Coast of Queensland), who reported potential ABL exposure to the Brisbane Southside Public Health Unit from November 1, 1996, to January 31, 1999.
What does BSPHU stand for?
BSPHU stands for Brisbane Southside Public Health Unit (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British Swimming Pool Federation (UK)
- Blue Star Print Group
- Buddhism Study and Practice Group (various schools)
- British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (degree; various locations)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Berlin School of Public Health (Germany)
- Bielefeld School of Public Health (Germany; est. 1994)
- Bloomberg School of Public Health (Johns Hopkins University)
- Balai Sertifikasi Penguji Hasil Hutan (Indonesian: Ministry of Forestry; Republic of Indonesia)
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bashkir State Pedagogical Institute (est. 1967; Russia)
- Bridal Show Producers International
- Boston Software Process Improvement Network (forum; Massachusetts)
- Bashkimi i Sindikatave te Pavarura te Kosoves (Albanian: Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Kosovo)
- Baker Street Public Library (Bakersfield, CA)
- Barbara Sanborn Public Library (Pewaukee, WI)
- Basal Skin Potential Level
- Beersheba Springs Public Library (Beersheba Springs, TN)
- Berks Social Pool League
Samples in periodicals archive:
After ABL infection was diagnosed in Bat 1, the Brisbane Southside Public Health Unit received information that up to eight persons had been bitten or scratched by the bat in the weeks before and during its illness.