Four years later, however, with a label change to Interscope and a new producer in T-Bone Burnett, Bringing Down the Horse (1996) became a quadruple-platinum sensation that launched four hit singles, including One Headlight, which won a pair of Grammy Awards.
What does BDTH stand for?
BDTH stands for Bringing Down The Horse (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDTH
We have 2 other meanings of BDTH in our Acronym Attic
- Breaking Down the Barriers (Canadian nonprofit group newsletter)
- Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane (UK)
- Ballroom Dance Teachers College (Oakland, CA)
- Base de Donnees Toponymiques du Canada (French: Database of Canada Toponymic)
- British Dependent Territories Citizenship (now British Overseas Territories Citizenship; UK)
- Broxburn Dog Training Club (UK)
- Burn Down the Charade (band)
- Business Development and Training Center (Malvern, PA)
- Biological Defense Task Force
- Batten Down the Hatches
- Bringing Down The House (movie)
- Baltic Dirty Tanker Index (shipping index)
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- Board Director Training Institute of Japan (corporate governance)
- Brain-Derived Tau Kinase (enzyme)
- BETTA (British Electricity Trading and Transmission) Data Take-On Procedures (document)
- Brueckner (with) Double, Triple, and Quadruple (substitutions)
- Better Dead Than Red
- Bottlenose Dolphin Take Reduction Plan (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Billericay Dog Training School (Basildon, Essex, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wallflowers Tour Dates July 20 Dover, DE Firefly Music Festival July 24 New York, NY Bowery Ballroom July 25 Ashbury Park, NJ Stone Pony July 27 Chicago, IL Schubas Formed in Los Angeles, The Wallflowers rose to fame with their 4x platinum album Bringing Down The Horse, which featured four top charting singles including "6th Avenue Heartache," "One Headlight," "The Difference," and "Three Marlenas.
It was, though, the follow-up album, Bringing Down The Horse, which really broke through.
It is the band's first since the multi-million-selling Bringing Down the Horse in 1996, which established Jakob as a star.
Formed in Los Angeles, The Wallflowers rose to fame with their 4x platinum album Bringing Down The Horse, which featured four top charting singles including "6th Avenue Heartache," "One Headlight," "The Difference," and "Three Marlenas.
The frightening incident occurred when Hamilton's mount Trudie crashed on to the rail after breaking a blood vessel at the halfway point in a six-furlong race, bringing down the horses ridden by Kevin Darley and Tyrone Williams.
The disc brings together fourteen of the Los Angeles group's hit songs - from their 1996 breakthrough quadruple platinum album Bringing Down The Horse all the way through to their most recent full-length, 2005's critically acclaimed Rebel, Sweetheart - plus two unreleased tracks.
The two last collaborated in the mid-nineties, when Jakob's band, The Wallflowers, worked with producer Burnett on the group's multi-platinum Bringing Down The Horse album.