In contrast, bringing ATM into the show requires a whole set of new controls for ATM that need to be dealt with and managed.
What does BATRU stand for?
BATRU stands for Bringing ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) to Residential Users
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Bouncing Around the Room (Phish song)
- Breaking All the Rules
- British Association of Toy Retailers
- Bullets At Target Range (USAF/USN)
- Business Asset Taper Relief (taxation)
- Bolton Affiliation of Tenants and Residents Associations (Bolton, UK)
- Bilateral Arm Training with Rhythmic Auditory Cueing
- Baratropic Prognosis
- Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (UK)
- Ballistic Aerial Target System
- Base Area Test System
- Baseline Automated Test System
- Basic Attributes Testing System
- Bayesian Analysis of Time Series
- Beat All to Stuff (polite form)
- Bermuda Atlantic Time-series Study
- Better Access to Services (Australia)
- Better Alternative Trading System (finance)
- Billing and Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, by bringing ATM processing in-house we will realize operational efficiencies and significant cost savings.
The ICS solution will extend these benefits to the wider market bringing ATM deployers significant cost benefit.
18, 1996-- Industry leader first to offer a complete ADSL solution bringing ATM to the desktop Using Alcatel Telecom's end-to-end asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL) technology over existing copper-based, twisted pair telephone lines, service providers will soon be able to deliver high-speed Internet access, telecommuting and other multimedia services to residences, remote corporate branches and small businesses.
Nasdaq: FORE), the worldwide leader in local area networking products based on asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) technology, today announced the delivery of products and capabilities bringing ATM to the PC and Macintosh desktop, further advancing the commercial ATM market.
By combining IDT's high-performance ATM SAR and interface technology with SNT's advanced system software, IDT and SNT will lead the charge of bringing ATM to the desktop.
Twenty-five Mbps ATM technology will be very important to our customers in bringing ATM to the desktop," said Scott Matheson, manager of Technology Business Segment -- IBM Networking Hardware Division.
By bringing ATM to our customers' facility, even to the desktop, we can do what other providers can't, put them on the backbone and eliminate the hierarchical structure imposed by other alternatives," concluded Browning.