It's probably a dress best suited to bright young things, and works brilliantly for her.
What does BYT stand for?
BYT stands for Bright Young Thing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BYT
We have 6 other meanings of BYT in our Acronym Attic
- Belleville Youth Swim Team (Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (India)
- Brunswick YWCA (Young Women's Christian Association) Swim Team (Brunswick, GA)
- Back Yard Technology (automotive customization)
- Beat Your Truck
- Before Your Time
- Big Yellow Thing
- Biola Youth Theatre (Biola University; La Mirada, CA)
- Bite Your Tongue
- Bonnyrigg Young Team (Scotland, UK; gang)
- Brightest Young Things
- Brunton Youth Theatre (UK)
- Black Youth Taking Action
- British Yoga Teachers Association
- Batman: Yesterday, Today and Beyond
- Belgian Yorkshire Terrier Club (Belgium)
- Berkhamsted Youth Town Council (UK)
- Brentwood Youth Theatre Company (UK)
- Burundian Youth Training Centre (Burundi)
- Boeing Yang Tai Chi Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this coming-of-age story set in the 1960s, newcomer Carey Mulligan stars as a bright young thing whose dad - Alfred Molina - has high hopes for her future.
Bright young things Little Boots, left, and La Roux are heading this way in the fall.
TWENTY bright young things from Sutton College got a taste of life at Cambridge when they were given a guided tour of the historic University.
GOLF: The expectation of being the bright young thing of British golf is not weighing down Nick Dougherty down.
One of the region's bright young things was expected to put in a bit of extra work after training.
He entered the Bright Young Thing 2005 competition for undergraduates and came out top of 400 entries from 80 universities and colleges across the UK.
Bright Young Things has been organised by Tyneside-based Magnetic Promotions and the night will also include Metro Radio DJ Wayne and Streetboy from Galaxy Radio.