Case Report A 51-year-old JW female with a history of pandiverticulosis came to our emergency department after 10 episodes of bright red blood per rectum over a period of 4 days.
What does BRBPR stand for?
BRBPR stands for Bright Red Blood Per Rectum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Beinecke Rare Book Library (Yale University)
- Brewer's Blackbird (bird species Euphagus cyanocephalus)
- Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus
- Boston Referral Based Networking
- British Reliable Business Network (UK)
- Burbank, California (telephone switch)
- Blue Ridge-Berryessa Natural Area (California)
- Be Right Back Need Munchies
- Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome
- Be Right Back One Minute (chat/SMS slang)
- Big Rothys Badboy Riot (gaming)
- Brac Reef Beach Resort (Cayman Brac, Cayman Islands)
- Bharat Ratna Bhim Rao Ambedkar Institute of Telecom Training (India)
- Be Right Back Soon (Internet slang)
- Blue Raider Book Store
- Blue Ridge Behavioral Services (psychological counseling program)
- Blue Ridge Boxster Summit
- British Rail Business Systems
- Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Be Right Back, Urgent Potty Break
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several months ago he had bright red blood per rectum.