At the National Training Center, almost every brigade support battalion (BSB) struggles with the specifies of its tactical operations center, including its roles and responsibilities, manning, and common operational picture (COP).
What does BSB stand for?
BSB stands for Brigade Support Battalion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSB
We have 167 other meanings of BSB in our Acronym Attic
- Block Street & Building (blog)
- Blue Sky Broadcast (various locations)
- Bold Strokes Books (Valley Falls, NY)
- Borrego Springs Bank (La Mesa, CA)
- Boss Speed Bearings
- Botswana Savings Bank
- Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil - International (Airport Code)
- Brazilian Sac Brood (Disease)
- Breed Specific Ban (dogs)
- Brevet de Surveillant de Baignade (French: Lifeguard Certification)
- Brisbane Symphonic Band (Brisbane, Australia)
- British Satellite Broadcasting (early British satellite television taken over by BSkyB)
- British School of Beijing
- British School of Brussels (Belgium)
- British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC
- British Standard Beam
- British Superbikes (motorcycle racing series)
- Buckeye State Blog (political blog)
- Building Something Big (Chartered Institute of Building campaign; UK)
- Bundesverband Sekretariat und Büromanagement e.V.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Units represented include: the 28th Military Police Company, Johnstown; the 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, Washington; the 228th Brigade Support Battalion, Easton; the 171st Air Refueling Wing, Coraopolis; the 193rd Special Operations Wing, Middletown; the 201st RED HORSE Squadron, Annville; and the 111th Fighter Wing, Horsham.
Lastly, the COLT platoon trained the IBCT military police and engineer companies, and also deployed to Pinon Canyon to train with the brigade support battalion during their battalion field training exercise.
She was assigned to the 296th Brigade Support Battalion, 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington state.
Gelig, who held the rank of specialist, had been in Afghanistan since August with the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, after serving in Kuwait for 15 months starting in July 2007 with the 126th Transportation Company at Fort Bragg.
After Fort Gordon, we returned to Schofield Barracks, where the Signal company became part of the 225th Brigade Support Battalion.
HE SERVED AS THE SUPPORT OPERATIONS OFFICER FOR THE 2D BRIGADE SUPPORT BATTALION, 2D INFANTRY BRIGADE COMBAT TEAM, 2D INFANTRY DIVISION, DURING OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM 06-08.
Serving his service Sergeant Orlando Serna, a food service specialist with the 407th Brigade Support Battalion, and pastries chef for the field team, pours a mixture of peaches and blueberries into a cup for his peach and blueberry cobbler dessert.