The architecture became the basis for the six brigade subscriber nodes built by the CERDEC which were fielded to the first three Stryker Brigades.
What does BSN stand for?
BSN stands for Brigade Subscriber Node (Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BSN
We have 111 other meanings of BSN in our Acronym Attic
- Block Shift Network
- Board Serial Number
- Body Sensor Networks
- Boston (Massachusetts)
- Boussois-Souchon-Neuvesel (French glass manufacturer)
- Bowel Sounds Normal
- BPX Service Node (Cisco)
- Brand Spanking New
- Breaking Social Norms (project)
- Breastfeeding Support Network (various locations)
- British School in the Netherlands
- British Society for Neuroendocrinology
- Britney Spears Now (fan website)
- Broadband Service Node (IP Networking)
- Broadcasting System of Niigata (Japan)
- Bureau de la Sécurité Nautique (French: Bureau of Boating Safety; Canada)
- Bureau du Service National (French: Office of National Service)
- Business Service Network (United States Postal Service)
- Business Solutions Networking
- Bering Straits Native Association (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CERDEC S&TCD (Space and Terrestrial Directorate)/SED (System Engineering Directorate)/ C2D (Command and Control Directorate), SEC, and PM TRCS had been teamed before JNN's pre-birth stage starting with the Brigade Subscriber Nodes, Warfighter Information Network Proof of Concept demonstrating that commercial off-the-shelf technology could withstand the rigors of today's battlefield environment.
Simulations under development: July 2004, we took the prerelease version of our newest simulation, the Brigade Subscriber Node, and used it as part of the training for SBCT 4 out of Fort Polk, La.