Army's Brigade Modernization Command, "When we get into [future evaluation], we're really focused on increasing the joint, international, intergovernmental and interagency participation.
What does BMC stand for?
BMC stands for Brigade Modernization Command (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BMC
We have 476 other meanings of BMC in our Acronym Attic
- Boundary Messaging Concept
- Bounded Model Checking
- Box Maker's Certificate (box manufacturing)
- Branch Management Committee
- Branch Medical Clinic (US DoD)
- Brattleboro Music Center (Brattleboro, VT)
- Breizh Mini Club (French: Brittany Mini Club; Mini Cooper club)
- Brethren/Mennonite Council for Lesbian and Gay Concerns (Church of the Brethren and Mennonite Organization)
- Brichanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- Bridgers Manufacturing Company
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- British Medical Council
- British Motor Corporation
- British Mountaineering Council
- Brittle Matrix Composite
- Broadband Microwave Capacitor
- Broadcast Management Center
- Broadcast/Multicast Control
- Brown Mackie College (various locations)
- Broyhill Music Center (Appalachian State University; Boone, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies participating include Brigade Modernization Command, CommNexus, CompTIA, Dell, Ericsson, HP, IBM and Kimberly-Clark.
Twice a year, the Brigade Modernization Command (BMC) at Fort Bliss, Texas, and White Sands Missile Range.
Army's 2nd Brigade, 1st Armor Division of the Brigade Modernization Command (BMC).
RELATED ARTICLE: ACRONYM QuickScan ATEC - Army Test and Evaluation Command BMC - Brigade Modernization Command CAC - Common Access Card FIPS - Federal Information Processing Standard GIG - Global Information Grid JBC-P - Joint Battle Command - Platform JTRS - Joint Tactical Radio System NIE - Network Integration Evaluation SIGCoE - Signal Center of Excellence SoSI - Systems of Systems Itegration COL Bruce Caulkins, Ph.
2 is we're going to be more fluid," with operations covering at least two-thirds of the 12,000 square kilometers of White Sands, said BG Randal Dragon, commanding general of the Brigade Modernization Command.
Phase III--Evaluation Preparation This phase, led by the Brigade Modernization Command (BMC) and ASA(ALT), focuses On preparing for the Network Integration Rehearsal (NIR) and NIE.
They have a full complement of network theater-provided equipment, which allows us then to look at standard MTOE, legacy equipment, theater-provided equipment, on top of the programs of record that are coming up on decisions, or emerging technologies that show promise or fill one of our gaps Army strategists attached the brigade to the Brigade Modernization Command for the purpose of conducting Network Integration Evaluations twice a year.