United States Army modernization program has been implemented as the Army brigade combat team modernization program.
What does BCTM stand for?
BCTM stands for Brigade Combat Team Modernization (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCTM
We have 6 other meanings of BCTM in our Acronym Attic
- Bulwell Community Toy Library (est. 1979; UK)
- Burnett County Tavern League (Wisconsin)
- British Columbia Teacher-Librarians' Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association (Florida)
- British Columbia Centre for Tourism Leadership and Innovation (Capilano University; Canada)
- Baptist Center for Theology and Ministry (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Basket Club la Tronche-Meylan (French basketball club)
- Basket Club Taverny/Montigny (French basketball club)
- Bipolar/BiCMOS Circuits and Technology Meeting
- Boulangerie, Confiserie, Tabac et Meunerie (French)
- Bucks County Transportation Management Association (Pennsylvania)
- Balloon Catheter Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Bleached Chemi-Thermomechanical Pulp
- Brian Caos Tetris Music Player (software)
- Body Core Temperature Monitoring System (NASA; sleep deprivation test)
- Binnenlandse Container Terminals Nederland (Dutch transport business)
- Basket Club Terlanen Overijse (Dutch)
- Bedford County Township Officials Association (Pennsylvania)
- Busan Container Terminal Operation Corporation (South Korea)
- Bagnolaise de Constructions et Travaux Publics (French construction company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These initiatives include: air and missile defense, force protection, cyber technology integration, brigade combat team modernization, and extend to exercise and training support.
An acquisition decision memorandum canceled the FCS BCT program and replaced it with "a modernization plan consisting of a number of separate but integrated acquisition programs" called the Brigade Combat Team Modernization Plan.
According to Rajive Bagrodia, CEO of Scalable Network Technologies, "This contract award is the culmination of years of intense labor and cooperation between the JPEO, the Army Operational Test Command (USAOTC), the Brigade Combat Team Modernization (BCTM), and SNT to develop a solution to support accelerated deployment of robust and predictable net-centric communication technology.
It emphasizes the December 2009 decision to begin low-rate initial production for Increment 1 of the Brigade Combat Team Modernization.
THE new Brigade Combat Team Modernization plan and the Army's goal to "achieve balance" by 2011 are among top priorities in the president's proposed $548 billion base defense budget request for next year.
The Defense Acquisition Board formalized its approval to purchase additional SUGVs under the Brigade Combat Team Modernization (BCTM) program in February.
Increment 3 provides increased network reliability and capacity, smaller and more tightly integrated communications and networking gear needed for the Army's Brigade Combat Team Modernization.