All of the patients provided a detailed personal history and were evaluated with the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) and the Scale for the Assessment of Thought, Language, and Communication (TLC).
What does BPRS stand for?
BPRS stands for Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPRS
We have 20 other meanings of BPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Bible Prophecy and Rapture Report
- Biological and Physical Research Rack
- Brick Prairie Rag Rug (home decor product)
- Budget and Program Resource Review
- Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad
- Buffalo and Pittsburgh Railroad
- Bank Perkreditan Rakyat Syariah (Indonesian: Shuria Rural Banks)
- Best Practice Research Scholarship
- Blood Pressure Recording System
- Bolivian Poverty Reduction Strategy (Bolivia)
- Bulk Parcel Return Service (US Postal Service)
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale for Children
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale Expanded Version
- Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Baltimore, MD)
- Branch Prediction Reversal Unit (computing)
- Building Performance Research Unit (various locations)
- Back Pressure Regulating Valve
- Back Pressure Relief Valve (water heater part)
- Bi-Power Realized Variation
- Brancheforeningen for Public Relations Virksomheder (Danish: Industry Association of Public Relations Firms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safety assessments included adverse events, vital signs, electrocardiograms, clinical laboratory parameters, physician examination, Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale for Children (BPRS-C) and the Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS).
PTSD symptom severity (PTSD), the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS), General Assessment of Functioning (GAF), general life satisfaction, and activities of daily living (ADL) generally correlate .
 An exploratory subanalysis from a one-year, open-label trial of 80 elderly patients diagnosed with Alzhemier's disease who were treated with quetiapine compared with a subset of patients who were at least mildly hostile at baseline (n=46) showed significant improvement in total Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) scores and in three hostility measures (Factor V, BPRS Hostility Item, and Hostility Cluster Score).
The analysis evaluated change from baseline using the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) for the 1,553 patients who remained on treatment for more than two weeks.
The impetus for the government-funded randomized trial was a small open-label Greek study; investigators concluded that 5 weeks of amisulpride at a mean dose of 101 mg/day brought significant improvements in the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale and the Clinical Global Impression of Change Scale and was extremely well tolerated, with no safety issues (Int.
The primary endpoint is the proportion of patients with at least a 50 percent improvement in the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale Positive Symptom Subscale (BPRS PSS) at both Day 7 and Day 28, a responder analysis.
A total of 100 patients were assessed 4 times over the 30 lunar cycles using the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) and the Lancashire Quality of Life Profile.