gov) has also developed valuable information on this issue, including the following: * Downloadable versions of the Brief Jail Mental Health Screen and * Fact sheets on evidence-based practices in criminal justice settings.
What does BJMHS stand for?
BJMHS stands for Brief Jail Mental Health Screen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brian Jonestown Massacre (band)
- British Journal of Midwifery (journal)
- Bujumbura, Burundi (airport code)
- Bangladesh Jute Mills Association
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bangladesh Jute Mills Corporation (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- British Journal of Music Education
- British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Barnard Jacobs Mellet Holdings Ltd. (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Basket Jean Macé Hazebrouck (French basketball club)
- British Jewish Music Network (Jewish Music Institute; UK)
- British Journal of Medical Practitioners (UK)
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology
- Barnard Jacobs Mellet Private Client Services (South Africa)
- Bishop James Madison Society
- British Journal of Mormon Studies
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- Basic Jet Navigation
- British Journal of Neurosurgery (UK)
- British Journal of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) Researchers, through funding by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), have now developed and validated two brief, free mental health screening tools that proved effective in identifying various levels of mentally ill detainees at intake: the Correctional Mental Health Screen (CMHS) (3) and the Brief Jail Mental Health Screen (BJMHS).