Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (www.
What does BFNT stand for?
BFNT stands for Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFNT
- Benign Familial Neonatal Convulsions Type 2
- Basic Food Nutrition Education Program (Washington)
- Benign Familial Neonatal Infantile Seizures
- Black Financial News Network
- Barfin Flounder Nervous Necrosis Virus
- Browns Ferry Nuclear Power
- Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant
- Benign Familial Neonatal Seizures (neurology)
- Bushland Friendly Nursery Scheme (Australia)
- Beads Findings 'n' Things (British jewellery component supply company)
- Beratungsstelle Fuer Natur Und Umwelt (German: Clinic for Nature and the Environment; Switzerland)
- Bankrupters and Fraudsters of New York City
- Bridgestone/Firestone New Zealand
- Backhaul Follow On
- Balanced Forearm Orthosis
- Banque Française de l'Orient (French: French Bank of the East)
- Basic Foot Orthosis
- Basic Formal Ontology
- Basis for Operation
- BattleField Outlaws
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serving as title sponsor for the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic 2009 is just one of numerous exclusive promotional opportunities for the Bridgestone brand as part of the multi-year agreement between Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (BFNT), Bridgestone Firestone Canada Inc.
The National Hockey League (NHL) and the National Hockey League Players' Association (NHLPA) today announced a new global multi-year partnership with Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (BFNT) and Bridgestone Firestone Canada Inc.
based Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (BFNT) is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc.
amp; NEW YORK -- Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (BFNT) and the National Football League[TM] (NFL) today announced an agreement making the Bridgestone brand the title sponsor of the Super Bowl XLII and XLIII "Bridgestone Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach is the marquee event on Champ Car's North American schedule, and it is situated in a very important market for us," said Al Speyer, Executive Director of Motorsports, Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (BFNT).
Management at the Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC facility located here, has recognized UNICCO(R) Service Company for an unprecedented 1,000,000 hours without a lost time incident.
amp; LOS ANGELES -- HighJump Software, a 3M company and enVista today announced that Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC has selected HighJump Software's supply chain execution solutions for sites across North America.