We formed the foundation to build a bridge of hope, connecting Oklahoma families to effective solutions and treatment options, such as biomedical interventions," Joni Geary said.
What does BOH stand for?
BOH stands for Bridge Of Hope
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOH
We have 26 other meanings of BOH in our Acronym Attic
- Beginning On Hand (inventory)
- Best of Highlands (Best of Highlands)
- Board of Health
- Board of Housing (Montana Dept of Commerce)
- Boots of Haste (Tibia game)
- Bottom of Hill (US DoD)
- Bournemouth (UK) Airport Identifier
- Bowels of Hell
- Break-Off Height
- Breath of Heaven
- Bros Over Hoes
- Badge of Honor Association (Rochester, NY; est. 2007)
- Board of Health Approval
- Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Besluit Organisch Halogeengehalte Brandstoffen
- Best of Human BeatBox
- British Olympic Hockey Board
- Build On a Healthy Base
- Beverage of His/Her Choice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in one, I crossed the bridge of hope and opportunity into the other, but I have never forgotten where I came from.
To which I can only add: Does anybody believe the proposed pounds 1m Bridge of Hope to Liverpool Cathedral will go over?
Last night, Juliet, 25, revealed she then decided to record the song on a charity CD album - Across the Bridge of Hope - after a plea by the parents of eight- year-old victim Oran Doherty.
VARIOUS Across The Bridge Of Hope (in aid of the Omagh Fund): All (well most) charity CDs are worthy but some are more worthy than most and this collection, released just three months after the Omagh bombing, has as much a symbolic as a musical or cash-r aising function.
Scatter the seeds of peace over our land, So we can travel, Hand in hand over the bridge of Hope.
We build a bridge of hope, dignity and life for cancer patients and their families and we believe that together we can change the face of cancer.
Ross Graham was also honoured with an Industry Award for his masterminding of the Omagh benefit album, Across The Bridge Of Hope.