They changed the words of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall to, "Hey Purcell, leave our schools alone
What does BITW stand for?
BITW stands for Brick in the Wall
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BITW
- Building Industry Technical Training Scheme (Construction Industry Training Board; UK)
- Back in the USSR (Beatles song)
- Baptist International Theological University
- Belarussian Independent Trade Union (Belarus)
- Bustamante Industrial Trade Union
- Barrierefreie Informationstechnik-Verordnung (Barrier-Free Information Technology Regulation; Germany)
- Back in Time Warehouse (eBay store)
- Battle in the Wilderness (paintball competition)
- Best in the World
- Bird Is the Word
Samples in periodicals archive:
Black Thought reminisces about his youth (think Calogero from A Bronx Tale , only with a Gamble & Huff sound track) and perseverance to succeed: “They swore I’d fall / Or be another brick in the wall.