Additionally, the Harper government recently announced an AgriMarketing investment of more than $525,000 to enable the Canadian Malting Barley Technical Centre, the Malting Industry Association of Canada, and the Brewing and Malting Barley Research Institute to increase their competitiveness in new and existing markets through innovative marketing and communications and through the development of a Canadian Malt Barley Brand.
What does BMBRI stand for?
BMBRI stands for Brewing and Malting Barley Research Institute (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bovine Meat and Bone Meal
- Base-Driven Multi-Hop Bridging Protocol
- Blue Mountains Biodiversity Project (Fossil, OR)
- Bone Marrow Biopsy Pattern (hematology)
- Boulder Mountain Bike Patrol (Boulder, CO)
- Bovine Myelin Basic Protein (biochemistry)
- Bu Memleket Bizim Platformu (Turkish: This Homeland Is Ours Platform; political movement)
- Bark Mite Burrower Queen (Star Wars; gaming)
- Blue Mountain Boys Recycling (est. 2010: Oregon)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Birmingham Midshires Building Society (UK)
- Bridlington Model Boat Society (UK)
- Blue Mountains Bicycle Tour (India)
- Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy (North Carolina, USA)
- Buccal Mucosal Bleeding Time
- Boston Mills Brandywine (Ski Resorts, Ohio)
- Bundesministerium Fur Bildung und Wissenschaft
- Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft Und Kultur (German: Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, Science and Culture; Vienna, Austria)
- Buy Me Buy You (clause)