The Company's lead data flow management product, Axxess Information Reporting (AIR), currently processes data from breath alcohol ignition interlock devices (IIDs) for more than 40 independent service providers.
What does BAIID stand for?
BAIID stands for Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BAIID in our Acronym Attic
- Broward Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Pompano Beach, FL)
- British Aviation Insurance Group
- Beijing Automotive Industry Holding (China)
- Bulletin of Ancient Iranian History (Iran)
- Burlington Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1955; Canada)
- Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co. Ltd. (China)
- Building America-Industrialized Housing Project (United States Department of Energy; Florida)
- Bemidji Area Indian Health Service (Bemidji, MN)
- Billings Area Indian Health Service (Montana)
- Bureau of Aging and in Home Services (Indiana)
- Beijing Application Institute of Information Technology (China)
- Burmese Association in Japan (political organization)
- Bundeskammer der Architekten und Ingenieurkonsulenten (German: Federal Chamber of Architects and Engineers; Austria)
- Bay Area Internet Literacy (California)
- Belize Aluminum Industries Limited
- Boaters' Action and Information League (Florida)
- Boundary and Interior Layers
- British Association for Information and Library Education and Research
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- Bachelor of Arts in Information and Library Studies (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alcolock, a breath alcohol ignition interlock device, measures the breath alcohol concentration of a driver and prevents the vehicle from starting if alcohol level is over a predetermined limit.
Its technology is used in breath alcohol ignition interlock devices (BAIID or IID) and home alcohol monitoring devices.