] Breastfeeding and HIV International Transmission Study Group.
What does BHITS stand for?
BHITS stands for Breastfeeding and HIV International Transmission Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Biomedical and Health Informatics Research Training Program (University of Missouri)
- Bangladesh Health and Injury Survey (est. 2003)
- Batu Hijau International School (Sumbawa, Indonesia)
- Blue Horizon Information System
- Bonita Home Inspection Services (Tucson, AZ)
- Branch If Higher or Same
- Bald Head Island Sailing Club (North Carolina)
- Barbers Hill Independent School District (Mont Belvieu, TX)
- Black History Invitational Swim Meet
- Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust (UK)
- British Human Immunodeficiency Virus Association
- Battlefield Highly Immersive Virtual Environment (Advanced Prototype Engineering and Experimentation Lab; Huntsville, AL)
- Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (New York)
- Bachelor of Human Justice
- Bombay Hospital Journal (Bombay Institute of Medical Sciences publication; India)
- British Heart Journal
- British Homeopathic Journal (now Homeopathy; Faculty of Homeopathy)
- Brooke Hancock Jefferson (planning commission; Steubenville, OH)
- Black Hills Junior Football League (Lacey, WA)
- Behavioral Health and Juvenile Justice (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breastfeeding and HIV International Transmission Study Group.
] Breastfeeding and HIV International Transmission Study (BHITS).