In 1991 the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program was established to provide limited-income, uninsured and underserved women between 40 and 64 years of age with services for early detection of breast and cervical cancer - including clinical breast exams, mammograms, Pap tests, surgical consultations, diagnostic testing, outreach and case management.
What does BCCEDP stand for?
BCCEDP stands for Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Black Celestial Choral Ensemble (Syracuse University; Syracuse, NY)
- Board Certified Continuing Education (optometry)
- Bradford Conrad Crow Engineering (Portland, OR)
- British Columbia Chamber Executives (Canada)
- Butler County Child Enforcement Agency (Ohio, USA)
- British Columbia Centre for Elder Advocacy and Support
- British Columbia Coalition to Eliminate Abuse of Seniors (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Bow Corridor Continuing Education Council (Banff, Alberta, Canada)
- Beaver County Corporation for Economic Development (Pennsylvania)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection
- Big Chico Creek Ecological Reserve (California State University, Chico)
- Bern Convention for the Conservation of European Wildlife
- Baghdad Central Correctional Facility (aka Baghdad Central Confinement Facility or Abu Ghraib Prison)
- Battle Creek Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Branigan Cultural Center Foundation
- British Columbia Cancer Foundation
- British Columbia Conservation Foundation (Canada)
- British Columbia Council for Families (Canada)
- British Columbia Cemetery Finding Aid
- British Columbia Community Football Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program serves uninsured, underinsured, and low-income women.
The screening services would be administered through the Pennsylvania Department of Health, under the approval of the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (NBCCEDP).
The CDC supports a national breast and cervical cancer early detection program through state health departments, and the YWCA provides the kind of face-to-face, community-based education and outreach that studies show to be most effective in promoting access to and use of education and screening services.
4 million in awards to 21 state health departments to expand a national breast and cervical cancer early detection program.