Influence of increasing breast meat yield on muscle histology and meat quality in the chicken.
What does BMY stand for?
BMY stands for Breast Meat Yield (poultry science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BMY
- Bundesministerium für Wissenschaft und Verkehr (Austria)
- Behavioral Modeling Extension (software)
- Benadryl, Maalox, and Xylocaine
- Bicycle Motocross
- Bit Media Expander (digital sound enhancement)
- Bond Market Exchange (Thailand)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Boston Metropolitan Exchange Point
- Boucher, Morgan and Young (accounting firm; Texas)
- Bowen-McLaughlin-York (York, PA)
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Business Mentoring Youth (Philadelphia, PA)
- Black Methodist Youth Conference
- Blue Mountains Youth Council (est. 2003)
- Brighton Marina Yacht Club (UK)
- British Methodist Youth Choir
- Bristol Musical Youth Productions (UK; youth theater group)
- Beaumaris Motor Yacht Squadron (club; Australia)
- Back Mountain Youth Soccer Association (Pennsylvania)
- Blue Mountain Youth Soccer League (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
47%) on growth performance and breast meat yield in 21-42 day broilers.
The COBB700[TM] has increased emphasis on breast meat yield for deboned and further processed, value added products.
However, to date, growth performance has served as the sole criterion for the determination of duck lysine requirements during the starter period and no consideration has been given to breast meat yield during this period.
Carcass yield was also significantly improved by both Met sources whereas breast meat yield showed a significant effect only for the highest DL-Met supplementation as compared to the control.
Breast meat yield decreased significantly as lysine content decreased from 1.